ABSORBENT SPONGE MAT LGY
|Size||Width 48 x Depth 32 x Height 0.7cm|
|Assembly Time||1 Year(s)|
|Package Size||W4.5 x D4.8 x 4.5cm|
● A water-absorbing mat made of a soft and excellent cellulose material that absorbs about 10 times its own weight in water
● Because it is an earth-friendly natural material born from plants, even if you throw it away, it will naturally decompose and return to the soil
● Washed dishes Can also be used as a draining mat for cleaning the area around the sink or table
● Can be easily cut with scissors
48 x 32 cm (when wet)
[Heat resistance temperature (approx.)]
[About use ] ]
● When using for the first time, wash this product thoroughly with water.
● Do not pull hard or twist.
● To prevent mold and slime, and to use hygienically, wash well after use, drain and dry in the shade in a well-ventilated place.
● Even stainless steel sinks and top counters may rust depending on the type of material and maintenance method. After use, do not leave the product wet in the same place.
● Do not place metal utensils (such as mugs and cutlery) directly on top of this product. It may rust.
● Disinfection by boiling: Possible
● Washing machine: Not usable
● Use a neutral detergent for kitchen use.
● Do not use chlorine-based or oxygen-based bleaches, mold removers, acid or alkaline detergents, or detergents containing d-limonene.
● Since this product is made from natural materials, there may be slight unevenness in color, but this does not affect the use of the product.
● When it dries, it hardens and shrinks and deforms, but it returns to its original shape when soaked with water. Do not use dry.
● This product contains magnesium chloride and water to maintain quality (prevent drying and hardening). Magnesium chloride is one of the bittern ingredients used to make tofu and is not a harmful substance, but if you are concerned about rough hands, be sure to wear cooking gloves when using it.
● Do not use on easily damaged items such as lacquerware.
● This product is a consumable item. The material wears and deteriorates with continued use. Depending on the usage and storage conditions, it may wear out and deteriorate relatively quickly.