DIATOMITE BATH MAT DRY2 TBL 40X55
|Color||PALE1 TURQUOISE BLUE|
|Size||55 x 40 X 0.9cm|
|Package Size||58.5 x 43.1 x 2.6cm|
1. Dries as soon as you step on it! No washing required.
Diatomaceous earth bath mats are excellent products that quickly absorb water droplets from your feet after bathing and dry them.
Its material is made from fossil soil and is excellent at absorbing and releasing moisture.
2. Mold-resistant and deodorizing
The humidity control function of diatomaceous earth has a quick-drying property that prevents the growth of mold and bacteria.
This means that mold and bacteria can be suppressed, and as a result, a deodorizing effect can also be expected.
3. Included: Sandpaper (for cleaning)
Continued use of the product may result in poor water absorption due to sebum and dirt. In such cases, the surface can be scraped with the included sandpaper to remove dirt and restore water absorbency.
[ Maintenance / Care Methods ]
- If the surface feels powdery, wipe with a wet towel before use.
- If water stains remain, wash under running water and dry.
- If the surface is washed in water, be sure to dry it well before use.
- If the stain adheres to the surface, rub it off with a damp cloth. If the stains are severe, scrape off the stains with a fine-grit tool (sandpaper No. 300-400) to restore the water-absorbing effect.
- Do not use soap or detergent. Doing so may cause stains, reduced water absorbency, and clogging, which may lead to the formation of mold.
- Please dry in the shade in a well-ventilated place regularly. (As a rule of thumb, twice a week in summer and three times in winter.)
- After use, dry the mat well before storing it in an upright position.
[ Notice Regarding Products using Diatomaceous Earth ]
This product has been inspected by an external inspection agency, and the results show that there are no problems. Please use with peace of mind.
Diatomaceous earth (Diatomite) is a sediment made from the fossilized shells of diatoms, a type of algae. It dries in a short time even if it gets wet, making it difficult for mold to grow.
Material: Diatomaceous earth, pulp fiber, slaked lime
Weight (approx.): 1.2 kg