CUT CLOTH MAGNETIC CASE
|Size||W21.2 x D9.8 x H10.1 cm|
|Package Size||W31.2 x D19.8 x H20.1 cm|
● Specially designed for roll-type cut dish towels
● With a lid, it's easy to cut dish towels
● You can choose how to install it according to where you place it
● It can be easily attached to refrigerators, etc. with a magnet
● Since the sides are flat, it can be placed upright Neat
Width: up to 20cm/Diameter: Up to 9cm
. If the diameter is large, use it a little before putting it in this product.
[Click here for compatible dish towels]
[Load capacity (approximately)]
Overall: 1 kg
*Please observe the load limit.
*Even within the load limit, it may fall due to the condition of the mounting surface or impact.
[How to use]
● Open the lid of this product and insert a cut cloth.
● Pull out the cut cloth and cut along the perforations.
Magnet: Rubber magnet
[Heat resistant temperature/Cold resistant temperature]
Body: Heat resistant temperature 80°C/Cold resistant temperature -20°C
Magnet: Heat resistant temperature 55°C/Cold resistant temperature -30°C
Dishwasher: Use No
● Do not use anything other than roll-type cut dish towels.
● Please use on a flat metal surface without unevenness that can be attached with a magnet.
● Wipe off dirt, oil, dust, etc. from the mounting surface before mounting.
● Do not move the product while it is attached, as it may damage the paint on the mounting surface.
● If left attached for a long time, marks may remain on the mounting surface.
● Do not forcefully pull the cut dishcloth or subject it to impact. This product may fall and be damaged.
● Keep away from objects that are susceptible to magnetism.
● Some items cannot be stored depending on their size and shape.
● If you touch the blade, you may injure your hands, etc., so please be careful when pulling out the cut cloth.
● The terpenes contained in the peel of citrus fruits such as lemons or fats and oils may change the juice.
● Do not place the product in a place with high temperature, especially near fire. If placed near fire, it may soften and deform.
● Brushing with a scrubbing brush or polishing powder may cause scratches.