Stainless Steel Chef Knife SANTOKU
|Size||Width 30 x Depth 4.7 x Height 1.6cm|
|Materials||Stainless Cutlery Steel|
● Knife that fits in your hand and is easy to grip
● All-stainless steel integrated type
● Sharp sharpness and hygienic
Blade: Stainless steel
(with blade/double-edged blade)
Handle: 18-8 stainless steel
Food Washing machine: Can be used
● Do not use bleach. It may cause rust or deterioration.
● Be careful not to rub the blade with nylon non-woven fabric.
● After use, wash thoroughly with a sponge soaked in a neutral kitchen detergent, wipe off the moisture and dry.
● Please sharpen once or twice a month. Maintains good sharpness.
(You can use a simple grinder.)
[How to remove rust]
● If you find rust on the blade, immediately scrape it off with a cleanser. If it still does not come off, sharpen it with a whetstone.
● If the blade edge becomes rusty, sharpen it again.
● Be careful with the cutting edge when washing.
● Do not cut hard objects such as fish bones, crabs, pumpkins, frozen foods, etc.
● Do not use on hard objects such as metal or stone.
● Avoid using the product by twisting it to the left or right or subjecting it to impact. It may cause chipping, breakage, cracking, and bending of the cutting edge.
● Do not heat the blade directly or get close to it.
● Do not place near fire. Doing so may cause discoloration.
● When you press the back of the knife strongly with your hand, cover the back with a cloth while cooking.