NON-SLIP TRAY FOR MICROWAVE 30CM
Original price RM49.90
Current price RM44.90
|Size||30 x 22.3 x 1.5cm|
|Package Size||30 x 24 x 1.5cm|
[ Features ]
- Microwavable and does not get hot, so hot dishes can be carried on the tray.
- Made of easy-to-clean resin and washable throughout.
- Non-slip finish that makes it safe to carry.
[ Type of surface coating ]
[ Heat resistance temperature ]
Approx. -20°C to +140°C.
[ Compatibility ]
- Microwave: Compatible. Up to 600W for 2 minutes.
- Dishwasher: Compatible.
- Not suitable for open flame or oven.
[ Care instructions ]
- If pigmented material adheres to the surface, please rinse immediately. There is a possibility that the pigment/stain may not be removed. (Curry, soy sauce, sauces, ketchup, tea, coffee, etc.)
If stains adhere, the pigment can generally be removed by the following methods. (Depending on the type of pigment and the conditions of use, this may not be possible.)
- After use, wash with lukewarm water or water and wipe with a soft cloth.
- For tough stains, fill the inside of the tray with hot water (approx. 70°C) as soon as possible and add a suitable amount of commercially available bleach.
(*Follow the correct amount for your product.)
- Leave for approximately 10 minutes, then rinse and wipe off with a soft cloth. Repeat 3-4 times to see how it looks and the stains will gradually become less noticeable.
(*Too much may cause the non-slip surface finish, paint or design to come off.)
[ Handling precautions ]
- When using a household microwave oven, never use it in the oven function.
- Never use in a turntable microwave oven. (*Can be used in the case of round trays.)
- Do not overheat in a microwave oven for more than 2 minutes at the rated high-frequency output of 600 W. Do not heat the tray alone (stand-alone).
- Do not heat foodstuffs such as dishes directly on the tray. Please use the tray after placing it on microwave-compatible tableware. Please avoid heating food with high fat content.
- When using a household dish washer/dryer, do not place heavy objects on top of the dish, cover it with foodstuffs, etc. or force it into the machine. This may cause deformation or cracking. Do not use abrasive potential.
- Do not use in commercial dishwashers or dryers.
- Repeated washing and drying may cause the colour of the paint and design to fade and the non-slip effect to deteriorate. (*In the case of non-slip products).
- Do not place hot items such as kettles and saucepans directly on the surface.
- Use a neutral detergent and wash with a soft sponge, etc.